For unhealthy trees that cannot be helped with trimming or other maintenance, removal may be necessary. In these cases, it is important to act quick; dead and dying trees are as hazardous as they are unsightly. That said, the tree removal process is very tricky and dangerous, so most home and business owners opt for professional help—and that’s where Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. comes in!
Serving residential and commercial properties in the greater Waukesha area for over 25 years, Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. has removed trees of all types and sizes. Known for our meticulous work and friendly customer service, we make the tree removal process quick and hassle-free.
When is Tree Removal Necessary?
It is always better to preserve trees than remove them. Yet, sometimes, that is just not possible. To know if tree removal is necessary, be on the lookout for common warning signs, including:
- The tree is dying (or already dead) due to disease, such as Emerald Ash Borer
- Wind, lighting, or storms have damaged the tree beyond repair
- The tree has been uprooted or otherwise fallen down
- The tree has grown in an inappropriate place and cannot be worked around
What Tree Removal Services are Offered?
- Basic Removal: No matter how large or small the tree, how easy or difficult it is to access, we have the means to remove it for you. We start the process by carefully lowering limbs to the ground, before ultimately removing the stump.
- Stump Grinding: The most effective way to eradicate undesirable tree stumps and root systems is by grinding them down. To ensure complete removal, we dig into the ground between 6 and 24 feet deep, and then fill the hole with soil and woodchips.
- Brush Chipping: Brush from removed trees can be turned into wood chips that may come in handy for mulching and other landscaping projects.
- Emergency Storm Assistance: If storms have left branches, limbs, or even whole trees strewn about your property, we will clean them up and dispose of them for you. Because we know that Mother Nature waits for no one, we’re available 24/7, around the clock.
- Lot Clearing: When developing a property, there are some trees that can’t be worked around or simply don’t fit in the plans. Our comprehensive lot clearing services will get your property construction-ready in no time.
What is the Tree Removal Process?
As with all of our services, tree removal by Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. is done a very planned out and intentional way, with steps including:
A comprehensive assessment of your property and problem trees
A thorough plan is developed to meet your specific requests
We handle all paperwork, including coordination with power companies
The work site is left in better condition than before we arrived
Top Notch Tree Removal Services
When tree removal is the only option available to you, let the skilled arborists of Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. do the dirty work. With an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of WI and as two-time winners of the Angie’s List Super Service Award, you can count on us for all things trees. Plus, Dan’s Tree Service, Inc. uses only the latest technology and equipment to ensure that tree removal is safe and effective. To discuss your tree issues and receive a free estimate, contact us today by using our online form or calling 262-695-1696.